Yes, our outdoor speakers use weather-resistant components and non-water-absorbing materials. This is critical in winter so it won't freeze and crack. The shape of our rock speakers is designed to withstand large amounts of pressure, extreme temperatures, and moisture. It's important to remember that outdoor speakers are an investment, so take good care of them. If possible, install your patio speakers under eves for added protection. During extreme winter months, cover up your rock speakers or store them away. This will only lengthen the time you’ll have to enjoy your outdoor speakers.
FAQs Knowledge Base
- What are the benfits of using our speakers?
- How do you re-synchronize the wireless transmitter with wireless speakers?
- What about the sprinklers hitting them or being splashed from the pool?
- How many watts do I need for my application?
- Will one speaker create enough sound for outdoor use?
- How far should the speakers be apart?
- Do outdoor speakers have left and right channels?
- Do I need subwoofer for my outdoor music application?
- What do you mean by 70v switch-able on some models?
- Can wireless routers affect the signal of wireless speakers?
- Can your outdoor speakers withstand rain, snow and hot summer weather?
- What is the crossover pass through to the satellite speakers?