Typically the ratio for sound broadcast range is based upon the SPL (sound pressure level) of the speakers compared to the average ambient background noise. The general rule of thumb is that a 100 watt speaker will cover a 30 foot range. We recommend experimenting with speaker placement first to find out where and how far apart they should be.
FAQs Knowledge Base
- What are the benfits of using our speakers?
- How do you re-synchronize the wireless transmitter with wireless speakers?
- What about the sprinklers hitting them or being splashed from the pool?
- How many watts do I need for my application?
- Will one speaker create enough sound for outdoor use?
- How far should the speakers be apart?
- Do outdoor speakers have left and right channels?
- Do I need subwoofer for my outdoor music application?
- What do you mean by 70v switch-able on some models?
- Can wireless routers affect the signal of wireless speakers?
- Can your outdoor speakers withstand rain, snow and hot summer weather?
- What is the crossover pass through to the satellite speakers?