A total of 100 watts of sound is normally adequate for most yards, but two speakers will give you the stereo quality sound that people have become accustomed to. Most small wattage speakers are sold in pairs so two 80 watts speakers will give you a total 160 watts of sound.
FAQs Knowledge Base
- What are the benfits of using our speakers?
- How do you re-synchronize the wireless transmitter with wireless speakers?
- What about the sprinklers hitting them or being splashed from the pool?
- How many watts do I need for my application?
- Will one speaker create enough sound for outdoor use?
- How far should the speakers be apart?
- Do outdoor speakers have left and right channels?
- Do I need subwoofer for my outdoor music application?
- What do you mean by 70v switch-able on some models?
- Can wireless routers affect the signal of wireless speakers?
- Can your outdoor speakers withstand rain, snow and hot summer weather?
- What is the crossover pass through to the satellite speakers?